Building a Foundation to Grow Your Business: Systems
In Network Marketing it all comes down to leadership and training – whoever has the best trained team WINS!
To create a well-trained team, start with Campaigns. This will buy you time to get your Systems in place. Systems buy you time to develop your team’s Skills, which create competence and confidence, and those Skills will cause leaders to emerge in your organization.
The following are the Systems You Need to Have in Place in Your Organization:
1. Customer Acquisition Systems – How to acquire a customer.
2. Customer Onboarding Systems – How to make sure your customers have a good experience.
3. Customer Retention Systems – How to make sure you keep your customers.
4. Distributor Acquisition Systems – How to acquire distributors.
5. Distributor Onboarding Systems – How to get your distributors started.
6. Distributor Retention Systems – How to make sure you keep your distributors.
7. Core Rank Systems – How to get your distributors to the Core Rank in your company.
8. Skills Systems – How to get your people skilled.
9. Personal Development Systems – How to bake personal development into your organization.
10. Event Attendance Systems – How to get more people to attend events – online or offline.
11. Communication Systems – How to communicate with EVERYONE in your organization.
12. Recognition Systems – How to recognize people in your organization OUTSIDE of what your company does.
13. Leadership Systems – How to identify and develop leaders.
Your Systems need to be both skill proof, meaning they don’t require skills, and fear proof, meaning they don’t require courage. When your team members look at your Systems you want them to think, “This looks simple. I think it will work. I think I could do it.”
Developing Systems takes time, but it HAS to be a priority. As a leader, at least 10% of your time needs to be devoted to developing world-class Systems. If you get this right, people will join your team JUST for the Systems!
How to Develop a System Inside Your Organization
1. Identify Which System You Want to Develop
2. Identify What’s Really Working in the Field Right Now
3. Negotiate/Brainstorm with Your Leaders
4. Create a Test System
5. Beta Test
6. Refine & Improve
7. Bake it Into Your Culture
Developing a System correctly is intensive and takes a minimum of 12 months. In the meantime, use Campaigns to keep your team engaged while developing your Systems.You will know you have a System when everyone knows it, everyone does it and it works! After some time, the leaders on your team will have the skills to help you take your organization to another level!
Thanku sir for such valuable information,please always provide me such great experience of you, I know you are Master in network marketing
Needs more light on what a system is, and how to develop a system