More

    The Goal of Leadership

    Published on:

    The Goal of Leadership

    In Network Marketing, Leadership is the key. If you are not a good leader, your organization will simply not grow

    The goal of leadership is to create action. Leaders get people to want to do things that will move the organization and their lives forward and to move their customers and their lives forward. Leadership is measured by results and impact, so a leader is there to get people to do things they wouldn’t have done on their own, with the goal of getting results.

    The following information can help us understand leadership in Network Marketing. It comes from Big Data and is based on people who have joined a Network Marketing company and have the ability to recruit others and build a business.

    70% of people in Network Marketing recruit 0 people. These people are considered Consumers and only purchase products.

    20% of people in Network Marketing recruit 1-2 people. These people are considered Social Enrollers and don’t think of Network Marketing as a business.

    5% of people in Network Marketing recruit 3-5 People. These people are considered Salespeople and they sell & service customers.

    3% of people in Network Marketing recruit 6-9 People. These people are considered Sales Leaders and they recruit other salespeople who are selling & servicing customers.  

    Just 2% of people in Network Marketing recruit 10+ People. These people are considered Super Recruiters and they recruit 27 people on average, or 70% of all distributors.

    Those 2% are the “business people/builders”. In other words, they are the leaders in Network Marketing. This is what you need to focus on with new recruits – helping the willing, coachable, and hungry get to this 2%. Then, spend your time working with the 2% on your team to help you maximize the other 98%.

    So remember, your leadership goal is to create action to build your business and become successful!

    Related:

    3 Comments

    Leave a Reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    eight − six =

    Eric Worre
    Eric Worrehttps://linktr.ee/nmpro
    We are on a mission to fill the world with Network Marketing Professionals.